Poker Mavens 2.92 Released

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
ddominguez

Re: Poker Mavens 2.92 Released

Post by ddominguez »

Kent this app calculate the rake in split hand files?, some files have a part of a hand that no finish after midnight, what must to do with this files, edit manualy?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

ddominguez wrote:Kent this app calculate the rake in split hand files?, some files have a part of a hand that no finish after midnight, what must to do with this files, edit manualy?
For all files made prior to version 2.92, you'll have to edit them manually before importing or else that last hand started right before midnight will get ignored since the "** Deck **" line won't be found. That's mentioned in the instructions on the web page.
ddominguez

Post by ddominguez »

ok ok :D
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

after I ran the upgrade, all of my account are gone, they are still in the directory, but the PM doesn't recognize any of them, it said on the software it's 0 accounts. can you please help. i got a lot of account there and many people playing.

please help asap
richard015ar

Post by richard015ar »

The same thing happened to me.
After restarting the server, I managed to recover the accounts (thankfully), but I could never recover tournaments and tables.
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

somehow, i had to go to restart the server and change the data directory around, first i change to another directory and start the server then stop the server and change back to the old data directory and start the server and stop it again and shutoff the software and restart it again and some how servived. same gold with the xml files, after i restarted the server it empty out the xml file, but lucky i got a backup copy so just recopy it back and restart the server again and all came back.

thanks
T
buttane

Post by buttane »

Also happened to me I restored them by restoring the data directory from from backup
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

I think I know what happened there. I made a change to how the Data Folder is saved. It needs to end in a backslash "\" character. If you double-click the existing value in the Windows console and just click Ok, it will append one for you automatically.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Well crap. You'll end up wiping out your table, blacklist, and buddy list files doing that. I've taken down the 2.92 patch and will fix that today. Sorry about that. :oops:
madcow

Post by madcow »

hehe yes, Kent, all that's gone as well the people I banned must be appriciated .. :))