C# library for Poker Mavens as platform to develop bots.

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
slawek

C# library for Poker Mavens as platform to develop bots.

Post by slawek »

This is demo version of .Net Framework library that implements Poker Mavens protocol.
PMDotNet can be used to develop bots for Poker Mavens in any programming language that .Net Framework supports as C#, VB.NET, C++ and etc.

In zip file 3 files:

PMDotNet.dll – the library. Demo version restricted to join only first table and can send only 100 packets to the server. PMDotNet is in very early stage of development, a lot thing has to be done, but it’s working solution.

PMSimpleBot.exe – example of simple bot. The bot can play in 3 modes, random – just randomly make decision, always call and aggressive- never folding bot.

PMSimpleBot.cs – source code of PMSimpleBot.exe.

Feel free to ask questions and make comments.

Regards.
Slawek
Attachments
PMDotNet.zip
(24.72 KiB) Downloaded 692 times
cuervo5150

Re: C# library for Poker Mavens as platform to develop bots.

Post by cuervo5150 »

Greetings,

I wanted to see how your bot performed against mine. I was able to get yours to log in, but was unable to have it seat and play.

If anyone is interested in purchasing or leasing bots, feel free to contact me. I have a working bot program that has been operating for over a year now. I attached a screen shot of the GUI so you have an idea of the settings and options available.

If your running the latest PM software (2.91) and would like a demo, PM me your server IP, Port #, Ring Table Name, Login and Pasword of two test accounts. Please remember to give the bot accounts a decent amount of chips to play with and you will get a free 24hr test drive.
Attachments
PM Bot.png
PM Bot.png (56.76 KiB) Viewed 6611 times
guilliano

Post by guilliano »

Hi

Is there any other bot?

Thanks
wifast

Post by wifast »

Hi , I fail to connect to the server, I have version 4.39 , someone who can give me a hand or orientation ? from already thank you very much
social

Post by social »

Slawek: Have you abandoned this project?
Do you need some financial support to continue?