Administration GUI for Poker Mavens 2.91 - Only 250$

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Tomer

Administration GUI for Poker Mavens 2.91 - Only 250$

Post by Tomer »

Hey and good afternoon everyone,

My name is Tomer and I have built a GUI Administration for Poker Mavens 2.91 (PHP, using the Mavens's API). I am selling this for only 250$ one-time payment.

Screenshots:

As you can see, it has everything that an administrator needs (works with two levels - a full administrator and "semi" administrator (also called sub) that can do only certain things.

My web-application talks directly with the server (for login puposes and balance etc...) and uses MySQL only to save logs for statistics use. It includes a configuration file to set server address, port, username and password for the API for work.

I will support the installation and if any bugs came out - will fix it (although I tested it plenty of times and fixed the bugs I found) Only for 250$ :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Administration GUI for Poker Mavens 2.91 - Only 250$

Post by Kent Briggs »

I sure hope the user can change the profanity you placed in the greeting message.
Tomer

Post by Tomer »

That was just a joke, I have already changed it of course.
Tomer

Post by Tomer »

I have also refreshed the screenshots. Thank you for your comment and I am sorry if that caused any discomfort.
social

Post by social »

Kent, can you comment on what the potential Security Issues might be for a product like this, and what we should be asking the Vendor in that regard?
social

Post by social »

Hi Tomer, can you tell us if the GUI can do anything else besides adding or subtracting chips?
Tomer

Post by Tomer »

Hi social,

As you can see at the pictures I've posted (changed a bit since the thread has been started, but nothing too important) - the GUI can show you rake status, reset all logs (with double confirmation message to avoid resetting by mistake), view transaction logs between admins to users and also view totals (how much chips in total the admin have increased / decreased). that's the basic part. I can add basically everything the customer wants, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

about the security concern, I have checked every aspect of it and couldn't find anything.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

social wrote:Kent, can you comment on what the potential Security Issues might be for a product like this, and what we should be asking the Vendor in that regard?
I haven't looked at this specifically but I would ask how the API password is handled/stored/transmitted, etc.
social

Post by social »

Tomer wrote:Hi social,

As you can see at the pictures I've posted (changed a bit since the thread has been started, but nothing too important) - the GUI can show you rake status, reset all logs (with double confirmation message to avoid resetting by mistake), view transaction logs between admins to users and also view totals (how much chips in total the admin have increased / decreased). that's the basic part. I can add basically everything the customer wants, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

about the security concern, I have checked every aspect of it and couldn't find anything.
I've got my site set up so that members purchase extra reloads by subscription, and that is handled automatically.
I am not sure how I would use that...I have a rake-tracking system.
I can see a use for being able to access logs.

I think rather than pay $250 for something I don't really need, I might be interested in having you do additional customization for my user interface.
Do you take on custom work?
Got skills in object oriented mvc php and ajax?

I have got stuff already integrated with a commercial CMS, but they released a new version, and I need to port everything which I had done over to the new
version of the script. The guy who did the previous coding is too busy doing mobile app work to care...

If you want to send me a PM and a demo site where you did some work and your normal hourly rate then I would be happy to get it.