Can i sell/transfer my PM site?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
JohnMarston

Can i sell/transfer my PM site?

Post by JohnMarston »

Hi. Can i sell my poker mavens site, with the lincese, software and all the stuff i have made for it without problems? tresspasing the poker mavens software i've bought to another person isnt break the briggs software terms and conditions or something?

Thanks!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Can i sell/transfer my PM site?

Post by Kent Briggs »

JohnMarston wrote:Hi. Can i sell my poker mavens site, with the lincese, software and all the stuff
Contact me by email with your license info/order number.
JohnMarston

Post by JohnMarston »

Hey but wait, i dont want to sell te SOFTWARE, i mean sell the POKER CLUB, THE SITE. No piracy or something, if someone wants PokerMavens buy it here to Brigg Soft.. i mean sell or trespass my RUNNING POKER ROOM.. just give to another person access to my hosting and server OR TO MY SITE.. You know?

Not the software.. the room..
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

JohnMarston wrote:Hey but wait, i dont want to sell te SOFTWARE, i mean sell the POKER CLUB, THE SITE. No piracy or something, if someone wants PokerMavens buy it here to Brigg Soft.. i mean sell or trespass my RUNNING POKER ROOM.. just give to another person access to my hosting and server OR TO MY SITE.. You know?
Not the software.. the room..
You can do anything you want with any intellectual property that you created yourself. But a poker site is not worth much without the poker software so I don't really understand what you are asking about.
JohnMarston

Post by JohnMarston »

I mean this:

http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=847

Can you sell your pokersite including all (poker mavens server too) ??

When you buy PM you have bought resell rights or something?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

You'll have to ask the author of that code, since they would be the copyright owner of whatever was included there. The Poker Mavens software is separate from that and was not included.