Rake report

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
beatnik

Rake report

Post by beatnik »

Just got the software, pro version. I am wondering if I have a setting wrong because when I was playing my son HU, we looked at the rake paid and the report showed that we both paid the same amount even though he went allin and won. I didn't pay rake so the report shouldn't have reported me as paying rake should it?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Rake report

Post by Kent Briggs »

beatnik wrote:Just got the software, pro version. I am wondering if I have a setting wrong because when I was playing my son HU, we looked at the rake paid and the report showed that we both paid the same amount even though he went allin and won. I didn't pay rake so the report shouldn't have reported me as paying rake should it?
Technically, no individual pays rake. It's subtracted from the pot in accordance with Rake/Rake every/Rake max settings for the particular table. Also there's no rake if there is no flop for the hand. You can post the hand history here if you think it wasn't calculated correctly.
beatnik

Post by beatnik »

Table is closed. How do I find the HH from the admin system?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

beatnik wrote:Table is closed. How do I find the HH from the admin system?
Hand histories are saved as plain text files (one per table per day) in the HandHistory subfolder of the Poker Mavens data folder. You can see the location of your data folder in the Server Settings group on the System tab.