Poker Mavens Bot For Sale!

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
johndoo

Re: Poker Mavens Bot For Sale!

Post by johndoo »

Yes I understand, lot's of scammers here (and not only in the "developers" category, most of them are fake customers or real customers that do not want to pay anything, or even customers that pay for Something and then want lot's of other features for free).

But I can assure you I wrote this from scratch (it took me more than one month of work because this was not an easy task), and my bots are completely different than ipokerbot, I have no "Scripting" or bots profiles but I have a powerful card evaluator than handles "1 against many" statistics (not easy to do since there is no math formula like you have in the "1 against 1" games).
esop

Post by esop »

JAZ wrote:If anyone is interested in purchasing the poker mavens bots, please message me so we can discuss the details.
Yes, I'm interesting for Poker Mavens Bot. How much it's cost for scrip and download? My website: www.esop.eu.com
My email:[email protected]
or
Alexander
alfredmh

Post by alfredmh »

Hi
I interested to purchase a good poker bot.
could you please give me the demo
[email protected]

thanks
galnaveh

Post by galnaveh »

Hi I'm interested to buy poker mavens bot for my existing site
my budget is 3000$ and I will pay it for a well WORKING bot that can run at least 200 in real-time.

[email protected]
Bartdude

Post by Bartdude »

As a site admin and TD, how do I configure my PM settings to prevent the use of Bots? I want my users to feel confident that they are playing against real players, not algorithms.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Bartdude wrote:As a site admin and TD, how do I configure my PM settings to prevent the use of Bots? I want my users to feel confident that they are playing against real players, not algorithms.
These bots you see for sale have to be installed by a site owner to run on their own site. Presumably to give people something to play against on an otherwise empty site. I've never been a fan of this, especially if it's not made clear that it's a bot. Now if anyone advertised a bot to run on other people's sites, those posts would get deleted.
MrPunchingBag

Post by MrPunchingBag »

What are these bots fuctions?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

MrPunchingBag wrote:What are these bots fuctions?
To play hands against human players (and other bots) when there aren't enough human players. Or to deceive people into thinking your site is more popular than it really is, which is not good for the reputation of poker and why I'm not a fan of them.
Bartdude

Post by Bartdude »

MrPunchingBag wrote:What are these bots fuctions?
Kent Briggs wrote:To play hands against human players (and other bots) when there aren't enough human players. Or to deceive people into thinking your site is more popular than it really is, which is not good for the reputation of poker and why I'm not a fan of them.
On commercial poker sites, they are also used to make money by automatically playing dozens (or hundreds) of hands at the same time, presumably with an algorithm that can beat most recreational players. Also not good for the reputation of poker, and another reason not to be a fan. I'm thankful that there are no such things on Poker Mavens sites, (unless of course the site admin puts them there).
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

The bots Ive seen that are loadable as a site owner I wouldn't really trust to beat many folks Theyre more suitable as a prop type player with the assumption theyre gonna be a losing "player" Theyre probably fine on a play money side of a site and maybe potentially useable if you accept the losses at microstakes against any rake your collecting beyond that I wouldn't trust them as a money maker at all just going to be a losing PROPosition ;)
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)