Looking for a programmer for a Mavens Poker Client

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Zabulus

Looking for a programmer for a Mavens Poker Client

Post by Zabulus »

I run pokerowned.com which is a vbulletin forum. We use a virtual points system.

I am looking for someone FAMILIAR with Maven's poker client and integrate into my forum from start to finish.
Similar to what they have done here: http://www.eohpoker.com/

What I will need is making sure the points balance carry over into the poker client and vice versa (back and forth when they close the client etc).

Also will need when a user logs into the poker forum, it pulls that information into the poker client (So they don't also need to login there).

Kent Briggs sent me the following msg:
Any competent PHP programming should have no problem. I have several API examples using PHP posted here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm

The free trial version can be used by your programmer to learn how the system works before you commit to paying anyone. The API docs are included in the help file and also posted on my web site.
And when I asked about the login issues:
There are couple of ways to handle that. You could use the Login callback event so that when a player logins into your poker server, it calls a PHP script on your site. Your script looks that player up, gets his points and then makes an API call back to the poker server and sets their balance.

The other way would be to login the player directly from your web site using the automated login system with a session key. You would be running PHP code on your site that made API calls to the poker server to set the balance and initiate the login with a link or button click on your web page.

Let me know

Thanks

Zab
ddominguez

Re: Looking for a programmer for a Mavens Poker Client

Post by ddominguez »

Hi Bro, im from Venezuela, actualy i working in a poker room based in joomla and poker mavens, i can to help in your project, im very familiarizated with poker Maven API an php and mysql (sorry for my english), if you are intersted in my help please contact me through my email [email protected]
Zabulus

Re: Looking for a programmer for a Mavens Poker Client

Post by Zabulus »

I will email you now.

Are you familiar with vbulletin?

Thanks

Zab