decimal fee

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software

decimal fee

Postby luruke » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 am

i want the insert a fee like 0.5, it's possibile?
luruke
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 am

Re: decimal fee

Postby Kent Briggs » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am

luruke wrote:i want the insert a fee like 0.5, it's possibile?


No, the internal currency is "chips", there are no fractions. Only whole numbers.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3806
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: decimal fee

Postby luruke » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 am

Kent Briggs wrote:
luruke wrote:i want the insert a fee like 0.5, it's possibile?


No, the internal currency is "chips", there are no fractions. Only whole numbers.


There isn't a method? i need it.
I use chip like "virtual money", i need fractions for do cents...

it's modify the server for do it?
luruke
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 am

Re: decimal fee

Postby Kent Briggs » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 am

luruke wrote:There isn't a method? i need it.
I use chip like "virtual money", i need fractions for do cents...


Poker Mavens was designed as a play money system. The internal currency is not designed to match any particular real money currency. You just need to declare your own scaling system such that x number of chips is worth y number of <whatever> and apply that to your own deposit/cashout system.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3806
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron