Show off your poker rooms

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
SVTF

Show off your poker rooms

Post by SVTF »

So here is what my custom poker room looks like minus the marking across the middle.

I love the fact that you included this feature Kent - this is an awesome feature.

I did not do this myself, I had someone make it up for me.

*Everything is placed so there there is no overlap from the cards, avatar names, etc.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Show off your poker rooms

Post by Kent Briggs »

Very nice. I bet that took a few trial and error attempts to cover up the original table underneath it using the "logo graphic" setting. I'd like to see more posted here even if it's only a simple logo replacement.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Here's a simple logo replacement I made for one of the sites that participated in the beta program.
Attachments
OuterRealm.jpg
OuterRealm.jpg (44.06 KiB) Viewed 12313 times
MonTheHoops

Post by MonTheHoops »

Here's mine so far, havent decided on a background suitable yet.

dustoff

Post by dustoff »

Allthough my table is not that fancy "yet" . I do have some basic laid down.

You will have to enter the table to get the full effect as I have active content running . I am having problems with the table logo not always lining up right , sometimes its on the table but sometimes it's to the right.

No flaming please as this is a work in progress as I just got the server program last night at 10:00 pm .

http://www.americanfunzone.com:8087
rjones33

Post by rjones33 »

Here is my first attempt at customizing my poker room.... :D
Attachments
tablepic.jpg
tablepic.jpg (237.04 KiB) Viewed 12212 times
sgandtg

Post by sgandtg »

dustoff wrote:Allthough my table is not that fancy "yet" . I do have some basic laid down.

You will have to enter the table to get the full effect as I have active content running . I am having problems with the table logo not always lining up right , sometimes its on the table but sometimes it's to the right.

No flaming please as this is a work in progress as I just got the server program last night at 10:00 pm .

http://www.americanfunzone.com
Thats pretty impressive. How do you get the active content running?

I've started a competition to see who can create the best images and will post back here with the best response(s), if any.
dustoff

Post by dustoff »

sgandtg wrote:
dustoff wrote:Allthough my table is not that fancy "yet" . I do have some basic laid down.

http://www.americanfunzone.com
Thats pretty impressive. How do you get the active content running?

I've started a competition to see who can create the best images and will post back here with the best response(s), if any.
Its all done in flash . :D
got something beter in the works that was just a test run
sgandtg

Post by sgandtg »

Let us know when you're done, wouldn't mind another look when its complete.
hofdiggity

Post by hofdiggity »

Thank you very much SVTF for the inspiration of our look, and thank you Kent for the awesome app.

We do have our software embedded into our Forums. On the left sidebar we have our Meebo Chat for HOF Admins (Top) and HOF Regulars (Bottom) for easy global and admin-only chat, and we just recently added web conferencing provided by TokBox.

Feel free to come and join the fun during one of our scheduled tournaments: Wednesdays at 7pm CST, Fridays at 7pm CST, and Sunday at 1pm CST.

Sorry the pic is big.
HOF Poker with Video Chat.JPG
HOF Poker with Video Chat.JPG (218.53 KiB) Viewed 11725 times