my old seat design?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Mr.Victor

my old seat design?

Post by Mr.Victor »

I just recently uploaded a new seat image but whenever I load a table it shows the old seats for a second before the new seat design appears. I was wondering what could be causing that.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: my old seat design?

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mr.Victor wrote:I just recently uploaded a new seat image but whenever I load a table it shows the old seats for a second before the new seat design appears. I was wondering what could be causing that.
Clear your browser's cache and see if that fixes it.
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

I think that did it. It crossed my mind that it was that. I guess I should have tried before posting. :oops:
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

Actually that wasn't the problem. When I exported my table image, I totally forgot to turn off the layer with seats I had placed there for reference. So there was my table with the old seats and then PM loaded the new seat images over the old ones. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mr.Victor wrote:Actually that wasn't the problem.
By the way, I had sent email to you on the 5th and 8th of this month regarding a problem with your listing at pokermavens.net. I never got a response. Perhaps your email filters killed me? In any case, your old site was overwriting your new site listing and vice versa because they both had Directory Listing turned on. I had to blacklist your key to stop that. You should be getting errors recorded in your error log. Let me know when you've fixed that and I'll reset you.
Mr.Victor

Post by Mr.Victor »

Sorry I did not see those emails. It should be all set Kent. My old VPS is no longer running the PM game server.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Mr.Victor wrote:Sorry I did not see those emails. It should be all set Kent. My old VPS is no longer running the PM game server.
Your listing should be ok now.