Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.27 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Added support for Re-entry tournaments with new "Maximum Re-entries" setting:

Maximum re-entries - Set the maximum number of re-entries (0 to 100) that each player can make after getting knocked out. When enabled, Rebuys must be disabled and Late Registration must be enabled. A re-entry player is treated like a new player and will not get back in if the late registration period has expired or the entry cap (tables x seats per table) has already been met. Re-entry players are not subject to late penalties, however. Unlike Rebuy tournaments, bounties can be enabled in Re-entry tournaments.

Added "Uniques" field to tournament results file. This indicates the unique number of players that played, which will be less than the "Entrants" field if there were any re-entries. For example if 9 players entered and one of them re-entered after being knocked out, Entrants will be 10 while Uniques will be 9. Players that re-entered will be listed multiple times in the tourney results file, showing each place where they were eliminated.

Late registration now works correctly while tournament paused. Previously if the tournament was paused and a player registered late, they wouldn't actually get seated until the tournament was resumed.

Improved radio button control in client. It's now clearer which item is selected when using a dark color theme.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 6.27 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

I forgot to mention the Buy-In column will indicate +r for a re-entry tournament (as opposed to +R for a rebuy tournament).

Re-entry buy-in example: 100+5+r
Rebuy buy-in example: 100+5+R
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

This thread explains the issue with the radio button control:

http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=9&t=3432

Note that existing players may need to clear their browser cache to see the change as the selector is just a small .png image file with the same internal name it had before.
alexouy70

Post by alexouy70 »

Hi Kent -

Is there a way to change the headers depicted here for the Pro version? I want to be able to record custom account creation info. I'm able to use Language 1, but when the headers for the fields I changed still reflect the standard headers. For example instead of Gender I want it to say Paypal or Venmo.
Attachments
AccountInfo.jpg
AccountInfo.jpg (28.12 KiB) Viewed 2911 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

No, the remote admin interface is not currently configurable. Those headers are all hard-coded.
omernesh

Post by omernesh »

It'd be great if it'll be possible to change the remote admin layout. There are so many options, I think it's time for tabs or collapsable sections.
just my 2 cents.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

omernesh wrote:I think it's time for tabs or collapsable sections.
The whole remote admin interface is in need of a major rewrite. It's on my long term to-do list.
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Hey Kent,

I have been running version 6.25 since it launched without issue.
Today I upgraded to version 6.27 and went through my routine of registering players for my nightly game and when I went to start the game - MAVENS froze.

I closed down MAVENS. Restarted - tried to start the game again. Same issue.
I closed down MAVENS. Rebooted the server. Started MAVENS back up and tried to start the game. Same issue.

Re installed 6.25 - did not want to chance starting same game I was trying to start So I cloned it and registered players and the game started just fine.

So either I have an issue with 6.27 or the game that I have run every night since March of last year is corrupt.
But if it was the game .. would it also not have carried over to the clone?

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks in advnace.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

SVTF wrote:Re installed 6.25 - did not want to chance starting same game I was trying to start So I cloned it and registered players and the game started just fine.
Export that original tournament to a file and email it to me. I'll see what it does on my system.
SVTF

Post by SVTF »

Kent Briggs wrote:
SVTF wrote:Re installed 6.25 - did not want to chance starting same game I was trying to start So I cloned it and registered players and the game started just fine.
Export that original tournament to a file and email it to me. I'll see what it does on my system.
Email on the way.
Let me know what you think.