Log of player's cumulative win/loss?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Goodshoe

Log of player's cumulative win/loss?

Post by Goodshoe »

Is there a way to run a log of a player's cumulative win/loss total? That is, can an individual player (or the administrator) get a summary or log of player's total chip increments (buy-ins), chip decrements (cash-outs), and cumulative or running player balance?
Thank you,
Scott Goodman
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Log of player's cumulative win/loss?

Post by Kent Briggs »

There's no compiled summary but every transaction that changes a player's balance is recorded in the daily event log. You can use the Event Log Viewer utility, load your event logs, and set a filter on that player's name to isolate all of their records.

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm
MavensTools

Post by MavensTools »

Scott, I offer a set of Mavens tools that includes a nicely formatted Excel spreadsheet for each player containing the player's entire ring game and tournament history, including cumulative totals. It's automatically updated every day. See sample below. If you're interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

For more details on all my tools, including a hand history viewer with odds, text message alerts and text response, tournament summaries that are automatically emailed, and more, check out https://MavensTools.com.

Thanks,
LB
Attachments
Sample session history.jpg
Sample session history.jpg (235.82 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
LB Finer
Mavens Tools — Enhance your Mavens experience with text alerts, hand viewer, game summaries, reports and more
DuffCal

Post by DuffCal »

Looks very cool! I just sent and email to get more info. Looking forward to hearing back.
mudbuddha

Post by mudbuddha »

alternatively, i did mess with callbacks and i was able to record the session result to ERAKE2 which you can keep adding to the total

similar method as the tournament leaderboard in the other thread.