doubt with the tournament game type

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
alexeirojas87

doubt with the tournament game type

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Hi, I have a question
When I configure a tournament, what option permit a players registered in this tournament, make many bets in one table, similar to ring game

In my test, the player start in tournament with n amount of chips, but not permit make bets
Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: doubt with the tournament game type

Post by Kent Briggs »

alexeirojas87 wrote:but not permit make bets
Not sure what you mean. Tournament play operates just like a ring game as far as betting goes.
alexeirojas87

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Kent Briggs wrote:
alexeirojas87 wrote:but not permit make bets
Not sure what you mean. Tournament play operates just like a ring game as far as betting goes.
https://ibb.co/7VYJDPy

this is a gif, where i show a recording of my screen. There it is seen that there is no interaction with any of the players in the bets, contrary to the operation of the ring game
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Those players are "All-In" which means their stacks were so small that the blinds covered the remainder of their chips. The default "Starting Chips" setting in tournaments is 1500 chips. Looks like you set it less than 20. Tournament chips have no value since they are only temporary and have no relation to account chips.
alexeirojas87

Post by alexeirojas87 »

Kent Briggs wrote:Those players are "All-In" which means their stacks were so small that the blinds covered the remainder of their chips. The default "Starting Chips" setting in tournaments is 1500 chips. Looks like you set it less than 20. Tournament chips have no value since they are only temporary and have no relation to account chips.
ok thank you very much, you were right