For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.25 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Fixed bug in tourney crash file system related to funded ticket players. Previously the registration crash file would refund a ticketed player his ticket and his buy-in, even though his buy-in was paid by house money via the "Ticket funded' setting. Now only the ticket gets refunded in those cases. Also, once the tourney started the crash file would refund their entry fee even though the house paid for that. That has been fixed also.

Fixed mouse click bug on touch enabled devices. Previously on devices that have both touch and mouse capability, the mouse functions would be disabled after the first touch event was detected.

Fixed accidental closing of wrong table in mobile mode via table menu. If a mobile user invoked the table menu to close the current table and then another table happened to pop to the top at the last second, they could accidentally close the wrong table. I fixed that by simply closing the table menu if it has been pulled down when a new table pops to the top position.

Late tourney registrants now seated in ready mode. In some situations, late entries did not have enough time to click their Ready button when seated right before a new hand was dealt and they would get auto-folded. Since they act of registering after the tourney starts shows they are physically present, they will be put directly into ready mode and not need to click a Ready button.
hxe

Re: Poker Mavens 6.25 Released

Post by hxe »

Fixed mouse click bug on touch enabled devices. Previously on devices that have both touch and mouse capability, the mouse functions would be disabled after the first touch event was detected.
I didn't realize this was a bug.
I thought it was Windows being weird again....
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 6.25 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

hxe wrote:I thought it was Windows being weird again....
I figured it was a driver issue until I found the notes in my code where I was intentionally ignoring mouse events after a touch was first detected. This was because some tablets would fire both the touch and the mouse events after a single action and that caused all kinds of havoc. The solution I came up with was to set a timer that re-enabled the mouse events after 2 seconds. That prevents the double firing but still allows you to switch back and forth between touch and mouse.