New Software for Poker Mavens people?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
BadDog

New Software for Poker Mavens people?

Post by BadDog »

I got an email from Scotter Clark saying Poker Mavens will no longer be? What's going on?
This coming Tuesday September 15th, when we shut down for accounting in the early morning, that will be a goodbye to the Mavens software. When we come back online 2-4 hours later, we will be in our NEW SOFTWARE!!!!

Currently, all of your player accounts have been made in the new software. We ask that this weekend, you log into the new site at Agent.Bigdog.poker with your agent account. To get the password for your account, contact Dalton Michaels on Facebook, or call or text 319-899-8916. Our admins will give it to you. Check and make sure that all of your players are listed under you in the new software.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: New Software for Poker Mavens people?

Post by Kent Briggs »

BadDog wrote:I got an email from Scotter Clark saying Poker Mavens will no longer be? What's going on?
Obviously just one poker site changing to different software.
Supersonics

Post by Supersonics »

Big Dog looks like a complete rip-off of Poker Mavens software, what a joke.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Supersonics wrote:Big Dog looks like a complete rip-off of Poker Mavens software, what a joke.
From what I can tell, it's just a single site, not software for sale like Poker Mavens.
social

Post by social »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Supersonics wrote:Big Dog looks like a complete rip-off of Poker Mavens software, what a joke.
From what I can tell, it's just a single site, not software for sale like Poker Mavens.
Or a very sneaky way of advertising somebody else's product on your site. :?: