For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.22 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Sorry about the frequency of these updates but a couple of serious bugs were just reported to me this weekend:

Fixed bounty tiebreaker bug. On a split pot, the bounty was supposed to go to the player in the earliest position. Instead it was doing the opposite of that.

Fixed Rake/Pot bug when player vacates seat during hand. While the player's pot contribution was recorded correctly in the handhistory, the total "Pot" number on the Rake line did not include it. This also caused an error in the PRake calculations.

All player's stats now carry over for rathole period returns. Previously when a player returned to a ring table during the rathole period, most of his personal stats were either zeroed out or in the case of time seated, had a wildly inaccurate value displayed.
hxe

Re: Poker Mavens 6.22 Released

Post by hxe »

Kent Briggs wrote: Sorry about the frequency of these updates
I don't know about anyone else, but I appreciate a developer that's responsive to bugs.
I'd rather see more updates than less. Thanks for the patches.

Also I see why you didn't want to give us bounties in the first place lol. It is a kind of a pain in the ass.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

hxe wrote:Also I see why you didn't want to give us bounties in the first place lol.
Yeah even the simplest of changes can set off a domino chain of problems.
jadelaar

Post by jadelaar »

I want to echo I prior commenters kudos to Kent. Having spent the NY lockdown using his software, I can say it's been incredibly well thought out, and I sincerely thank him for going through the trouble of integrating bounties. I know it's a pain, but I am glad he made the choice to integrate them.
rundmc

Post by rundmc »

Agreed!! Group enjoying the bounty tourneys. not to be greedy, but hoping we can combine them with rebuy tourneys soon ...
tslaftw

Post by tslaftw »

Thank you Kent for the new feature!

I would also like to put a vote in for allowing rebuys with a bounty tourney.

Thanks again for the great ongoing support.
BossJr

Post by BossJr »

Hi Kent

Perfect and really appreciate it with all the bug fixes! Its Wonderfull that your doing something about it, when you hear about it, Thanks! :D

I will use this thread to just ask you again, what about the "Run It Twice" feature? A lot of my clients are asking for it on the daily.
If you maybe could make it "on the side", then I will happily pay for it and integrate it myself, maybe? :-)

Best regards
A big fan - Martin Jensen