Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.21 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

*** WARNING: CRITICAL BUG FIX ***

Fixed absent player bounty bug. When an absent player got blinded out of a tournament, he was auto-folded and his pot number was reset to 0. This caused the hand winner to not get credit for the knockout. More importantly it has the potential to crash the tournament table with a memory string error. Anyone running version 6.20 should patch up immediately before running any more tournaments. The bug occurs even if the Bounty field is 0.

Added knockout count to player stats. Now players can see how many knockouts they've made in the current tournament.

Account fields now checked for CR/LF characters. Trying to insert carriage returns or line feed characters in an account field would create an error when updating the database.
teach42

Re: Poker Mavens 6.21 Released

Post by teach42 »

I keep getting an error when I try to install it. Says that it can't find the software, even when I manually navigate it to the folder. Anything I can do to provide more information?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

teach42 wrote:I keep getting an error when I try to install it. Says that it can't find the software, even when I manually navigate it to the folder. Anything I can do to provide more information?
Make sure you downloaded the right patch. pm600621.exe for Lite edition, pp600621.exe for Pro edition, and pg600621.exe for Gold edition. Otherwise email me with your license key.
teach42

Post by teach42 »

And that's all it was. Somehow I clicked on the wrong one. Thanks for the quick response!