Desperate for a Clock

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
bclimb1983

Re: Desperate for a Clock

Post by bclimb1983 »

After playing a few tournaments, overall I love the software but I must agree with the others on this thread. The only negative feedback I received was the lack of a blind clock on the table screen.
bclimb1983

Post by bclimb1983 »

After a running a couple of tournaments, I love the software but I must agree with the others on this.

The only complaint I have gotten (and I had questions about it in every tourney) was that players couldn't easily see the remaining time left on the blind clock. This was especially important as we neared the end of the last rebuys round.
MartinPea

Post by MartinPea »

Kent I would like to chime in and agree that 'time left in level' is a critical piece of information in tournament strategy. You'll notice that all live tournaments have an information screen, and by far the largest item on that screen is always the countdown clock. I join the others in urging you to find a way to add that to the screen, thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

MartinPea wrote:Kent I would like to chime in and agree that 'time left in level' is a critical piece of information in tournament strategy.
Since version 6.17 you can mouseover (or long-tap) the Total box at the top to get the level clock and other stats.