Poker Mavens 2.96 android

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Ronkeuren

Poker Mavens 2.96 android

Post by Ronkeuren »

Hi there,

i have Poker Mavens 2.96 Pro buyed some years ago, and know i want to get it online again with some friends.
But the problem is it wont work on my phone ore tablet, is there a solution for it ?
or can i update 2.96 ?

gr
ron
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 2.96 android

Post by Kent Briggs »

Versions prior to 4.00 required Flash, which doesn't work on Android or iOS (and won't work on anything much longer). You can upgrade to version 6 at a 50% discount. Contact me via email for instructions.
Ronkeuren

Post by Ronkeuren »

Kent Briggs wrote:Versions prior to 4.00 required Flash, which doesn't work on Android or iOS (and won't work on anything much longer). You can upgrade to version 6 at a 50% discount. Contact me via email for instructions.
Okeej so i need to buy a new one that cost me 75$ to get a program that i already buyed but dont work? bc there are no updates anymore..pffffff crappy world
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ronkeuren wrote:Okeej so i need to buy a new one that cost me 75$ to get a program that i already buyed but dont work? bc there are no updates anymore..pffffff crappy world
Version 2 is 10 years old. It still works fine on the operating system and browsers it was designed for. But paying for something once does not entitle you to new free versions forever.