tournament registration ?? and more

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
madcow

tournament registration ?? and more

Post by madcow »

hi,

I wonder if we can have the tournament registrations still in place when the user signup and logged off .. since he paid and the tourney won't start till certain time or full table .. for bigger tournament .. he can't sit there and wait ... right now, many of my users registered for the tournament but when they logged off it's gone ... if they can't get back in time.. they just treated as sit out .. both for the tables and the main menu please. also can we have more than 100 tables?

second, can we have a full screen mode ? since we have a flash client it's easy to do this one right?

third, can we have customize background for different table? we can specify for the customized one otherwise use default one or one main (global) one.

fourth, can we have another command like this:
http://poker.vn2.com/?LoginName=mylogin ... bleName=My Table Name&TableType=R
since right now, u have it as 2 separate commands.. the user login and table join ..

thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: tournament registration ?? and more

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: I wonder if we can have the tournament registrations still in place when the user signup and logged off
Yes, just set "Unregister at logout" to "No" in Client Settings.
also can we have more than 100 tables?
100 tables is the limit for any particular tournament. It's highly unlikely that any one system could handle enough logins to fill a 100-table tournament anyway.
second, can we have a full screen mode ? since we have a flash client it's easy to do this one right?
That's already built into the browser. The player just presses F11 in IE. In other browsers that don't take over the function keys directly, they might have to pick View|FullScreen from their browser menu. Note that the automatic full screen mode you see when playing some flash movies is a function of flash but it does not allow any kind of user interaction in that mode so it can't be used in the poker game.
third, can we have customize background for different table? we can specify for the customized one otherwise use default one or one main (global) one.
No, the custom graphics apply to the whole site.
fourth, can we have another command like this:
http://poker.vn2.com/?LoginName=mylogin ... bleName=My Table Name&TableType=R
since right now, u have it as 2 separate commands.. the user login and table join ..
You can already do that now.