Registrations Deleted After Server Restart

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
clonecones

Registrations Deleted After Server Restart

Post by clonecones »

Hey Folks,

Anyone know why registrations would be deleted after a server restart? I even saved a backup and it says import failed. I can't have this happen over an over again. How do I mitigate this?

Thanks in advance.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Registrations Deleted After Server Restart

Post by Kent Briggs »

Tournament registrations get refunded if you shut down the server. If you want to save them you must do it manually using the Action button on the Tournaments toolbar.
clonecones

Post by clonecones »

Kent Briggs wrote:Tournament registrations get refunded if you shut down the server. If you want to save them you must do it manually using the Action button on the Tournaments toolbar.
Ok that's mostly fine. Is there any way to automate the saving of them? Even if I have to run a scheduled task in Windows to make it happen?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

clonecones wrote:Ok that's mostly fine. Is there any way to automate the saving of them? Even if I have to run a scheduled task in Windows to make it happen?
You can write your own code and do it via the API using TournamentsWaiting, TournamentsRegister, TournamentsUnregister commands. Those are used by the standalone Registration Saver utility found here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/U ... #reg_saver