MavensDev.com Ricky Jones Shuts Down (Thankfully)

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Tuck Fheman

MavensDev.com Ricky Jones Shuts Down (Thankfully)

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Just as I figured, Ricky Jones of MavensDev.com has vanished into the night and claims to have sold his business. Hopefully he did not sell his business model of selling bots then shutting them off after purchase (as he did with all of mine after spending nearly a grand), then committing libel when a customer calls him out on his BS business practices.

See this post for more information on this joker ... http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=8&t=2606

I'm still awaiting my day in court Ricky Jones of Mavens Dev. I just need Ricky Jones of MavensDev.com to do me a favor, and I hope that by calling him out once more on this forum he'll show up and do something stupid (again). Come on Ricky, come back and defend yourself since you're such an upstanding citizen of this Community and have nothing to hide. Give me permission to reveal all of our email correspondence, and I'll even let you d0x me for good measure. If you were telling the truth about things, you should have no problem showing back up on here and telling everyone who I am and your fantasy of how I spent thousands of dollars on your products, and website you hijacked, yet apparently pirated all of your bots after spending nearly a grand on them (that's not how pirating works Ricky).

Looking forward to seeing you in court!

Tuck Fheman
Not my real name
ftpjesus

Re: MavensDev.com Ricky Jones Shuts Down (Thankfully)

Post by ftpjesus »

From what I understand Ricky did indeed sell the business side of things to another party.. Ricky will stay on developing software addons such as bots but wont have to deal with license issues.. Tuck I hate to say it but Ricky has some pretty solid evidence of you trying to commit software fraud from what he showed me a way back.. Machine IDs indeed DO NOT Change on a computer unless Hardware is swapped out as its based on a parse value calculation that takes into account each individual memory DIMM, CPU, DVD drive, HD etc.. The only other way a computer ID would change is if the software is moved to an entirely new PC and attempting install it there and claiming it was the same computer (you clearly denied having any small hardware changes were done to the licensed machine).. Sadly people trying to pull a fast one on software developers is nothing new.. I also don't understand why you would've spent "thousands" as you claim when the software was never capped on the number of bots it can utilize on a machine.. My only advice is becareful what you wish you as you've now crossed into likely having to defend against a counter suit of Slander and Libel by Ricky Jones with what you have posted on this forum.
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
Tuck Fheman

Re: MavensDev.com Ricky Jones Shuts Down (Thankfully)

Post by Tuck Fheman »

ftpjesus wrote:From what I understand Ricky did indeed sell the business side of things to another party.. Ricky will stay on developing software addons such as bots but wont have to deal with license issues.. Tuck I hate to say it but Ricky has some pretty solid evidence of you trying to commit software fraud from what he showed me a way back.. Machine IDs indeed DO NOT Change on a computer unless Hardware is swapped out as its based on a parse value calculation that takes into account each individual memory DIMM, CPU, DVD drive, HD etc.. The only other way a computer ID would change is if the software is moved to an entirely new PC and attempting install it there and claiming it was the same computer (you clearly denied having any small hardware changes were done to the licensed machine).. Sadly people trying to pull a fast one on software developers is nothing new.. I also don't understand why you would've spent "thousands" as you claim when the software was never capped on the number of bots it can utilize on a machine.. My only advice is becareful what you wish you as you've now crossed into likely having to defend against a counter suit of Slander and Libel by Ricky Jones with what you have posted on this forum.
I hope he does sue, I'm looking forward to it!

I did nothing but pay that joker money and use his bots on the PC's I told him they were on. If I moved them to another computer due to a computer issue I told Ricky, and he would give me a new code. I was up front with him about everything, I have it ALL in writing, including all of his lies from day 1. I welcome seeing Ricky Jones of Mavens Dev in court and will win and have ZERO doubts about it.

Go for it Ricky! I would love to have all of my money back and more.

I bought just about every bot he made, if not every bot he made for every game and every update, hence the expenses. I also beta tested his bots for him. If I wanted to do something nefarious I could have just used his fully functional demo bot vs paying that jerk money for his "seat filling" bots he never improved on after claiming he would. Then ... he disabled them all, provided horrible hosting, horrible customers service, vanished for weeks leaving my site unusable, refused to provide the services he guaranteed in writing, shut down everything I purchased from him, refused to return my databases despite guaranteeing he would ... and then ... committed libel making up some bullshit story to try to save face here.

I have nothing to hide, I just want this ahole to pay for his mistakes and never screw anyone else over again, since he's now lying in public about things he knows for a fact are simply not true.

See you in court Ricky!