Looking for Website Development for Poker Mavens

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
dukekhan

Looking for Website Development for Poker Mavens

Post by dukekhan »

Hello Everyone,

I am wanting to launch poker mavens and basically looking for someone to help with

looking for latest and up to date features including player logins, transfer chips to another player, admin commands, login, registration, lobby chat advertisement.

- Server and security setup such as SSL/Cloudflare/IP masking
- Accounting rake statistics for each player, Player Points depending on the rake, Loyalty Program, rakeback depending on the number of player points, affiliate model, bad beat jackpot, Refer friend – User to be able to refer friends to website
-Crypto and custom payment integration system such as e-vouchers, webmoney/ perfect money
- Internal accounting transactions
- SnG and Ring Games launcher
-Display on home page – No. of players, No. of tables , support, testimonials, promotions and page
Design work we can manage inhouse.

I am looking for someone with previous knowledge and who has already delivered projects using the poker mavens software.

I have got experience running the mavens software so please don't waste my time by sending me the same scripts that have been rotating in the market by few bad apples.
My email address: [email protected]

Thanks
Duke
dukekhan

Re: Looking for Website Development for Poker Mavens

Post by dukekhan »

Still Looking for a developer to help with setting up site.
please let me know if anyone with previous experience wants to join the project.
Thanks
Duke