Introducing new poker platform - JackSpade (Mobile+Desktop)

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
ftpjesus

Re: Introducing new poker platform - JackSpade (Mobile+Deskt

Post by ftpjesus »

Ok Ill accept that you had a rogue third party developer hijack another sites web graphics and such.. I hope you get your money back from them for basically stealing from you and Enterra/Evenbet essentially.. This does however raise a smaller concern.. According to a couple people I know who I actually sent them your info because I was rather impressed by what you guys had done said they were told you could do a website for them for a nominal fee but if a third party basically pulled a fast one on you does this mean your farming out the website work and if so I hope you are finding another provider for your company to do that work now, again because whoever did this to you and tried to pass it off as their own vs another companies site isn't very ethical at all.. Id be mad if I was a company who paid for a site and somebody stole anothers Intellectual Property trying to pass it off as their own. I'm sorry to be a playing devils advocate here but we've had issues in the past already with people previously trying to sell other peoples work as their own (the most infamous being the guy who tried to hijack ipokerbots software and got shutdown quick).

Im not down on you guys again I really have been impressed by the front end implementation and such as its better then Ive seen offered here or anywherelse as far as scripts and other web offerings.. The thing that also had me wondering what was going on was not just the copying of the site but it was offering things I know PM doesn't such as spin and go implementation (sure 3 person SNGs are an option but I don't know how youd tie that into the site but maybe you can I don't know). I think yall have a great start and some further development on the backend could make one hell of a slam dunk to legitimately compete with EvenBets offering actually (getting Ken to implement Chinese Open Face is probably a pipedream though as it would be even too much to hope for in 7 maybe in PM8 ;)).
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www.( TBA ) .com (Home Page)
http://www. (TBA) .net (Play Money)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
JackSpade

Post by JackSpade »

Thanks for the nice replay. Again, we are what we are and we don't claim to be any part of Enterra/Evenbet.
Our product is going to be much better :)
ftpjesus wrote:Ok Ill accept that you had a rogue third party developer hijack another sites web graphics and such.. I hope you get your money back from them for basically stealing from you and Enterra/Evenbet essentially.. This does however raise a smaller concern.. According to a couple people I know who I actually sent them your info because I was rather impressed by what you guys had done said they were told you could do a website for them for a nominal fee but if a third party basically pulled a fast one on you does this mean your farming out the website work and if so I hope you are finding another provider for your company to do that work now, again because whoever did this to you and tried to pass it off as their own vs another companies site isn't very ethical at all.. Id be mad if I was a company who paid for a site and somebody stole anothers Intellectual Property trying to pass it off as their own. I'm sorry to be a playing devils advocate here but we've had issues in the past already with people previously trying to sell other peoples work as their own (the most infamous being the guy who tried to hijack ipokerbots software and got shutdown quick).

Im not down on you guys again I really have been impressed by the front end implementation and such as its better then Ive seen offered here or anywherelse as far as scripts and other web offerings.. The thing that also had me wondering what was going on was not just the copying of the site but it was offering things I know PM doesn't such as spin and go implementation (sure 3 person SNGs are an option but I don't know how youd tie that into the site but maybe you can I don't know). I think yall have a great start and some further development on the backend could make one hell of a slam dunk to legitimately compete with EvenBets offering actually (getting Ken to implement Chinese Open Face is probably a pipedream though as it would be even too much to hope for in 7 maybe in PM8 ;)).
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

Im curious as to what you guys are up to.. Ive not seen a new site up at jackspade.club still shows under construction.. You had mentioned about building a website for a poker site as an extra charge but since the enterra debacle nothing new has been posted almost a month later.. How can myself or anybody believe you can actually build a website for a customer if you haven't replaced your own site after the old one was forced to be removed by a rogue third party you claimed was responsible.. The cost for the website add on wasn't really out of realm of reasonable charges for a built from scratch website for a poker site at $1,000 but haven't seen now any evidence you can provide what you claimed to be able to offer to a customer.. It may not matter as Ive been working on an integrated ecommerce solution for the front end for payments,etc but its not as pretty as Id like but its practical I guess at least.. Have you had any customers sign up Id at least be curious what you've setup for other customers if any..
Owner Operator of (TBA)
http://www. (TBA) .eu (BTC Token tied currency and Stable Coins through Crypto quasi real money play)
JackSpade

Post by JackSpade »

ftpjesus wrote:Im curious as to what you guys are up to.. Ive not seen a new site up at jackspade.club still shows under construction.. You had mentioned about building a website for a poker site as an extra charge but since the enterra debacle nothing new has been posted almost a month later.. How can myself or anybody believe you can actually build a website for a customer if you haven't replaced your own site after the old one was forced to be removed by a rogue third party you claimed was responsible.. The cost for the website add on wasn't really out of realm of reasonable charges for a built from scratch website for a poker site at $1,000 but haven't seen now any evidence you can provide what you claimed to be able to offer to a customer.. It may not matter as Ive been working on an integrated ecommerce solution for the front end for payments,etc but its not as pretty as Id like but its practical I guess at least.. Have you had any customers sign up Id at least be curious what you've setup for other customers if any..

Hi Again :)

I will start from the end - Yes we have already clients running, we cannot give more info about our clients.
If anyone in this forum interested in sharing his experience working with us - feel free.

Regarding the website - it's something very minor. Our focus is poker platform and not wordpress site :)
We have an amazing product including support for all type of Mobile and desktop.

If you interested more in review or setting up your own server - you can always ping us by email or skype.
Email:[email protected]

BTW we spoken with enterra CEO and apologised for any inconvenient that occur due to third party used their website as reference - the site is down.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

JackSpade wrote:Yes we have already clients running, we cannot give more info about our clients.
Have these clients all purchased licenses from me?
JackSpade

Post by JackSpade »

Kent Briggs wrote:
JackSpade wrote:Yes we have already clients running, we cannot give more info about our clients.
Have these clients all purchased licenses from me?
Hi Kent,
We have no intentions to avoid paying for license. We like PM concept.
Rest assure that ALL our client will pay license.

Thanks.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

JackSpade wrote: Rest assure that ALL our client will pay license.
If you have "already clients running" then they should have already paid, not "will pay" in the future. I'd like to see those license keys via private email.
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

What I wanna know is if you guys have folks running your setup why would we not be able to at least see the public end result.. I mean if would be traffic for your customers potentially. I mean if there are folks running it would be nice to see something up and running vs the demo you've offered especially given the $5,000 price tag you've stated is the development cost for the front end.. A few of us have been burned in the past by offers that sound too good to be true so sorry for a little healthy skepticism..
Owner Operator of (TBA)
JackSpade

Post by JackSpade »

ftpjesus wrote:What I wanna know is if you guys have folks running your setup why would we not be able to at least see the public end result.. I mean if would be traffic for your customers potentially. I mean if there are folks running it would be nice to see something up and running vs the demo you've offered especially given the $5,000 price tag you've stated is the development cost for the front end.. A few of us have been burned in the past by offers that sound too good to be true so sorry for a little healthy skepticism..
People which run poker mavens are private people and 99% of them (maybe 100%) not interested in sharing information about their games.
If you worried about being burned - rest assure we will find a solution.

We can put the money in third party escrow until you have it all ready and confirm that everything is working.

Note: We DON'T sell our product and our code. we only rent it.
The initial 5,000$ is for server setup, ddos protection, support and bug fixes.
Additional 2% of the total rake is done each month.

If you respect the rules and pay on time, there will be no problems i assure you, our intentions are to find and work with more clients.
I understand many been burned in the past - it's not the case.
We are here to respond on any questions you have.

Thanks and good day.
ftpjesus

Post by ftpjesus »

Id like to declare this thread DEAD.. None of their links are alive and even their third party downloaded app is dead and not connecting.. Im sure a lot of us felt they were being dodgy about stuff and my emails with them just seemed off when I asked questions any sane person would've asked before going into business with an unknown entity especially considering the asking price..
Owner Operator of (TBA)