For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 6.09 and 5.27 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes for 6.09:

Fixed pot split bug in Razz and Stud Hi-Lo games. In rare occasions, a split pot with an odd chip count would crash the table.

Increased speed of AccountsList command in API. Previously this command was calculating RegChips, RingChips, and SessionID even if you didn't include them in the Fields parameter, thus unnecessarily slowing down the command.

Gender field no longer case sensitive in API (AccountsEdit, AccountAdd commands). Previously if you set the Gender parameter to anything other than "Female" (case sensitive), it would ignore that and set the gender to Male.

Changes for 5.27:

Fixed same Razz/Stud bug mentioned above.
chinadoll

Re: Poker Mavens 6.09 and 5.27 Released

Post by chinadoll »

MR KENT I AM STILL HAVING ISSUES , THE ACCOUNTS PLAYERS NICS ARE NOT STAYING ON THE LIST IT DISAPPEARS IN THE CASE MY PC CRASHES, OR I USE TASK MANAGER TO REMOVE THE SITE . BEFORE WITH THE 520 NEVER HAD THAT PROBLEM I READ AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP DONT WANT PLAYERS TO GET DISCOURAGE, I SPEND LOT OF MONEY THAT I CANT AFFORD FOR THE SITE PLEASE . I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS , THE LAST VERSION WAS NO ISSUES EVEN WHEN I CRASHED, PLEASE HELP
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Poker Mavens 6.09 and 5.27 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

chinadoll wrote:THE ACCOUNTS PLAYERS NICS ARE NOT STAYING ON THE LIST IT DISAPPEARS IN THE CASE MY PC CRASHES
I've replied to several of your emails with questions and suggestions (including one this morning) and you didn't respond to any of them. So I can't help you if you just ignore those.