Getting user's activity

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Dornica

Getting user's activity

Post by Dornica »

Hello,
I apologize if I ask a lot of questions and if they sound obvious or stupid.

I'm trying to develop a CMS for my website which uses PM as it's game engine and I don't have any experience regarding PM.
My question is: how can I get user activity i.e last couple of hand played or last couple of hands won or last couple of rings sat in etc. ?
I saw on the API documentation you can get the ring which the player is currently sitting in but nothing regarding what I'm asking for.
Thank you in advance.
-Milad
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Getting user's activity

Post by Kent Briggs »

Dornica wrote: My question is: how can I get user activity i.e last couple of hand played or last couple of hands won or last couple of rings sat in etc. ?
Use the LogsHandHistory command in the API to retrieve table/hand activity. You'll probably also want to use the Callback Event system (final group on System tab) and monitor the "Hand" events. This will call your code (like a reverse API) every time a hand is played.
Dornica

Post by Dornica »

Kent Briggs wrote:
Dornica wrote: My question is: how can I get user activity i.e last couple of hand played or last couple of hands won or last couple of rings sat in etc. ?
Use the LogsHandHistory command in the API to retrieve table/hand activity. You'll probably also want to use the Callback Event system (final group on System tab) and monitor the "Hand" events. This will call your code (like a reverse API) every time a hand is played.
Thank you for your reply.
Am I able to filter it by a specific player?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Dornica wrote:Am I able to filter it by a specific player?
The hand history shows every action at the table in chronological order. You'll need to parse that yourself to pull out data for individual players.