Hello

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
inola

Hello

Post by inola »

Hello I am an administrator from a site called save-ee.com. Save-ee was made because Sierra the game company was bought out by Activision and Activision closed down Empire Earth Lobby server. So a personal friend of mine decided to build a custom made lobby system for the Empire Earth community. The custom built lobby can also run as a web browser.

We are thinking about buying the pro version of poker for the Empire Earth community.
I’m running the trial version at the moment. I was wondering if I buy one table can I upgrade to pro with the cost of the one table taken out?. We want to make sure the community will use the system before we go pro.

I would also like to invite you all to come check us out at http://save-ee.com
Here is a few screenshots of the lobby and with poker running.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Kent Briggs »

inola wrote:I was wondering if I buy one table can I upgrade to pro with the cost of the one table taken out?. We want to make sure the community will use the system before we go pro.
It's not priced by tables but if you buy the $29.95 Lite version you can later upgrade to the $99.95 Pro version for the difference in price ($70.00).
inola

Post by inola »

Do you take paypal?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

inola wrote:Do you take paypal?
Not currently, just the options listed here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/order.htm
inola

Post by inola »

I have order the pro I have hopes in getting it up before tonight.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

inola wrote:I have order the pro I have hopes in getting it up before tonight.
Or sooner. Check your email. :)
inola

Post by inola »

I thought I come post what we have done with the background and logo graphic. :D

Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

inola wrote:I thought I come post what we have done with the background and logo graphic. :D
Very nice. :)
inola

Post by inola »

How can I stop players from making several accounts on different emails?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

inola wrote:How can I stop players from making several accounts on different emails?
You can stop them from using fake email accounts by turning on "Validate email addresses" in Account Settings. Then they'll have to enter a validation code sent to that email before logging in the first time. You must fill in the SMTP settings to use this. There's nothing to prevent them from creating multiple accounts on legitimate emails but you can stop them from logging in from multiple accounts at the same time by disabling "Allow duplicate IPs" and/or "Allow duplicate PCs" in Server Settings. And of course, you can simply blacklist players by any combination of name, IP, PC if they are abusing your system. See the Blacklist menu in the Connections page in the server console.