For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Poker Mavens 5.15 Released

Post by Kent Briggs »

Upgrade page:

http://www.briggsoft.com/patches.htm

Changes:

Added "Reset seconds" field to tournament settings. Previously this was hard coded at 30 seconds and the client would only hold the leaderboard scores for that long when a tournament completed and was then reset for the next one. The default value is still 30 but you can now set it anywhere from 10 to 999999 seconds (about 11 days). Also the status will now show "Completed/Resetting" in the client during that time.

Zoom buttons were added so that mobile players can enlarge the various table controls into a popup dialog box. On the left side, the top "+" button will enlarge the various "sitout" checkbox controls while the bottom "+" button will enlarge the chat edit box. On the right side, the top "+" button will enlarge the "next move" checkbox controls while the bottom "+" button will enlarge all of the betting controls. Note that you will not see these controls in Desktop mode.
MobileZoom.png
MobileZoom.png (31.52 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
georges

Re: Poker Mavens 5.15 Released

Post by georges »

Hello,

Before there was a patch given the plus button for mobile. Now i have gold version 6.34. And i dont have the plus button and it is very bad on mobile when u tern the phone landscape or portrait the maven will not be in the middle and u have to hustle to zoom out and try to make it in the middle.
Is there any way to make the phone experiences better?

Thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

The chat was moved to the right edge beginning with v6 leaving the entire bottom side open for enlarged controls. Add the site link to your home screen to automatically force full screen landscape mode per these instructions:

https://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/MobileTips.htm
georges

Post by georges »

I did that and it is still showing the chat. ill add screenshot.
Attachments
5.jpeg
5.jpeg (143.18 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

georges wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:33 am I did that and it is still showing the chat. ill add screenshot.
See my reply in your other thread. You didn't make your table graphic correctly.