Page 1 of 1

Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:29 am
by BitingBummer
In poker mavens 5, unlike pm4, the rake is saved in a db and not in txt files. At least as far as I know.
How can I retrieve this data from the database?

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:32 am
by Kent Briggs
Rake on individual hands is still being recorded in the text-based hand history files, same as before. What's new in version 5 is that every player now has 3 new account settings called PRake, ERake, and TFees which accumulates their personal rake and tourney fee contributions so that if you want to implement a rakeback or frequent-player-point system, you can just grab those numbers from their account settings rather than have to parse every hand history file to add them up. See item 19 in the FAQ: http://www.briggsoft.com/pmfaq.htm

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am
by BitingBummer
Is there an API to get these values?

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 pm
by Kent Briggs
BitingBummer wrote:Is there an API to get these values?


AccountsGet and AccountsList in the API will do that.

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 pm
by BitingBummer
Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:Is there an API to get these values?


AccountsGet and AccountsList in the API will do that.

And there's no way to get the delta between different time periods of the rake, for instance, the ERake for this month only. Except for parsing the hands file. Right?

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:01 pm
by Kent Briggs
BitingBummer wrote:And there's no way to get the delta between different time periods of the rake, for instance, the ERake for this month only. Except for parsing the hands file. Right?


Or you could run your script once per day, fetch the numbers, and save them in your own database.

Re: Retrieve rake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:30 pm
by BitingBummer
Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:And there's no way to get the delta between different time periods of the rake, for instance, the ERake for this month only. Except for parsing the hands file. Right?


Or you could run your script once per day, fetch the numbers, and save them in your own database.

Good idea, thank you.