Page 1 of 1

Sit N Go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:32 am
by BitingBummer
Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?

Re: Sit N Go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:34 am
by Kent Briggs
BitingBummer wrote:Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?


A sit & go is a tournament that starts as soon as it fills up (as opposed to a set time). Ring games run continuously as long as there are at least 2 players active.

Re: Sit N Go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:23 pm
by BitingBummer
Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:Is there a sit N go feature for ring games? If so, how do I use it?


A sit & go is a tournament that starts as soon as it fills up (as opposed to a set time). Ring games run continuously as long as there are at least 2 players active.

So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?

Re: Sit N Go

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:52 pm
by Kent Briggs
BitingBummer wrote:So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?


That only happens in a multi-table tournament when the tables need to be balanced. Unless you're referring to those "Zoom" games you see on PokerStars.

Re: Sit N Go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:42 pm
by BitingBummer
Kent Briggs wrote:
BitingBummer wrote:So how is it called when you get into a table, and after you play your hand it moves you to another table to play another hand?


That only happens in a multi-table tournament when the tables need to be balanced. Unless you're referring to those "Zoom" games you see on PokerStars.

Is this zoom feature exist?

Re: Sit N Go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:34 pm
by Kent Briggs
BitingBummer wrote:Is this zoom feature exist?


No. I think PokerStars actually has a patent on it, anyway.