New Forum Rules - Must Read

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

New Forum Rules - Must Read

Post by Kent Briggs »

Beginning immediately I am no longer allowing the advertisement of (or solicitation for) used /second-hand Poker Mavens licenses in these forums. People doing so are essentially using my own resources to compete against me and so those posts will be deleted going forward. Since I charge a one-time fee per major release rather than an ongoing subscription fee, I rely on a steady stream of new sales to keep improving the software. People passing used copies among themselves undermines that effort.

The only place to purchase a legitimate Poker Mavens license is directly from the Briggs Softworks web site at http://www.briggsoft.com. That is the only way to ensure you get a valid license key that hasn't been shared with other buyers and the only way to get technical support from me and to get discounts on major upgrades.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: New Forum Rules - Must Read

Post by Kent Briggs »

Rule #2: Do not advertise (or make requests) for any third-party software or system that facilitates cheating, including (but not limited to) software modification, memory scanning, or packet sniffing to get live hole cards or pre-dealt cards not yet disclosed in the normal course of play. Also, do not use email addresses of site owners and players extracted from these forums to advertise these systems.