Need help to install poker mavens on forum.

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
nipslip

Need help to install poker mavens on forum.

Post by nipslip »

So basically, I want to create a forum using xenforo.com script. I want to install poker mavens on the forum, and players can play with bitcoin. 1 bitcoin=10,000 chips. I would pay players 10 chips for every post they make on the forum, that's my "bonus" method and forum building method. So I would buy domain and add xenforo script, then I would buy poker mavens gold license, then buy a hosting package that will work good for pokermavens, I already have VPS standerd hosting on bluehost already, will this work for poker mavens? The poker mavens admin backend will have all the standard poker admin features. In the end I want people to be able to come to my website, post/read the forum and play poker at the same website by depositing bitcoin.
Here is my experience: Nothing
I can basically manage a forum and create cash games and tournaments, after everything is set up and installed I can take over from there. Anyone can help me do this?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Need help to install poker mavens on forum.

Post by Kent Briggs »

Is that bluehost account on a linux or windows server? Poker Mavens is a windows-only application.
nipslip

Re: Need help to install poker mavens on forum.

Post by nipslip »

Yes it's windows server.