Tournaments Problem

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
dadasalam

Tournaments Problem

Post by dadasalam »

Hello Sir
If the Server Restart every registration on tournament will clear?!!!
second
some body when the tournament star will be sitting out,after they press ready again system automatically sit them out ?!!!

I Will Really Appreciate If You Help Me
Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tournaments Problem

Post by Kent Briggs »

dadasalam wrote:If the Server Restart every registration on tournament will clear?!!!
If you have a planned restart, use the Registration Saver utility to capture and restore the registrations:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm
some body when the tournament star will be sitting out,after they press ready again system automatically sit them out ?!!!
Once they press Ready, they will only be sat out if they fail to act during their turn or click the away box or close the table.
dadasalam

Post by dadasalam »

first answer thanks. but we loose some registration. for example i will go to sleep some body registers and after i wake up server restarts . from where i know who registered on my absent ?

for second i think thats a bug. because they were ready for tournaments but the dealer will give them cards but when they turn automatically fold & sitting out. i will capture a photo/video on my next tournaments
and will show you

thanks for superb support
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

dadasalam wrote:first answer thanks. but we loose some registration. for example i will go to sleep some body registers and after i wake up server restarts . from where i know who registered on my absent ?
Everything is recorded in the event log. You will see the chips removed from their account when they registered and refunded by the crash recovery system when you restart.