Admin users in game?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
kingprado

Admin users in game?

Post by kingprado »

Hi there,

I'd like to know do we have admin users in game which they can play game?

And I want to know what kind of permission do they have and how we can make it?

In last Let me know what kind of parameter do work in Permission part of users setting...

Thank you
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Admin users in game?

Post by Kent Briggs »

There are no admin players built into the system but you can give specific players certain powers using the API. You would need to code a web page where they could log in and have a menu of commands they could issue. Typically setting chat permissions, banning players, manually starting tournaments, etc. And you can use the Title field in the Account settings to distinguish those players.
pmavmaker

Post by pmavmaker »

Hi,
If you need to a programmer contact us in Skype : Pmavmaker
we can create a website with each API you want

Regards
kingprado

Post by kingprado »

Kent Briggs wrote:There are no admin players built into the system but you can give specific players certain powers using the API. You would need to code a web page where they could log in and have a menu of commands they could issue. Typically setting chat permissions, banning players, manually starting tournaments, etc. And you can use the Title field in the Account settings to distinguish those players.
Thank you,

I've heard that admins can see players hands, is that right? if yes how it can be?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kingprado wrote:I've heard that admins can see players hands, is that right? if yes how it can be?
Not built in to the software but any site owner with physical control over their own server would have access to that server's memory and network traffic.
kingprado

Post by kingprado »

Kent Briggs wrote:
kingprado wrote:I've heard that admins can see players hands, is that right? if yes how it can be?
Not built in to the software but any site owner with physical control over their own server would have access to that server's memory and network traffic.
No Kent My mean was live when you are playing with others...
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kingprado wrote:No Kent My mean was live when you are playing with others...
Same answer applies.
kingprado

Post by kingprado »

Kent may I ask how it can be? I mean the way, learn me how I can do this?

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kingprado wrote:Kent may I ask how it can be? I mean the way, learn me how I can do this?
For what purpose, running a crooked site?
kingprado

Post by kingprado »

No Kent,If our mean was that we will finally find a way anyway,but I'm asking you to know if the Poker Maven itself has it or don't? ( as I told you that I've heard that it's a possibility in Poker maven...)

If you tell us we will be thankful and If you don't we will be thankful again for your kind replies for every question that we made.

Best wishes