How to deny 1 IP to log in with 2 connections?

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
kingprado

How to deny 1 IP to log in with 2 connections?

Post by kingprado »

Hi

I wanna make my web site greater which to don't allow users to log in with 2 user at a time! ( this is't good for players)

I want to make every user to connect only with 1 ip not 1 ip can make 2 or more connections and play the game,

Thanks
kingprado

Re: How to deny 1 IP to log in with 2 connections?

Post by kingprado »

Actually my mean is not about the setting in game which to Make NO " Allow Duplicate IP, I mean is about the codes, a sample to how to make it complete.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kingprado wrote:Actually my mean is not about the setting in game which to Make NO " Allow Duplicate IP, I mean is about the codes, a sample to how to make it complete.
I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "the codes" and "make it complete"?
kingprado

Post by kingprado »

Well I mean was for DupeIPs command, may I have a sample code which is denying a player to log in with 2 users at a time.

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kingprado wrote:Well I mean was for DupeIPs command, may I have a sample code which is denying a player to log in with 2 users at a time.
That's a system setting, which you already mentioned (set "Allow Duplicate IPs" to "No" in the Server Settings group). If you want to change a system setting using code, use the SystemSet command in the API. From the help file:

SystemSet - sets the Value of the specified system Property. For example, to turn off the login chime, set the Property parameter to "LoginChime" and the Value parameter to "No". See the SystemGet command above for a list of all available system property names. Properties marked as "read-only" cannot be changed while the game server is online.