Cards

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
mama

Cards

Post by mama »

I have a problem with the distribution of the cards in the poker software mavens.
The software runs four days in a row.
Every time something gets another pair of King player gets a pair of assists.
Same goes for a pair of dummy and a pair of assists.
And another thing that makes sense, I saw 5-6 times a particular pair against another pair on the flop opened Lsnihim triplet and finally broke against the quarters.

You can not change it get a second pair will not get a pair of higher Hgionim terrible things and people complain and think that cheating.
It is possible to change the percentage of the distribution of the cards?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Cards

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:It is possible to change the percentage of the distribution of the cards?
No. Read the "Background" section on this page for the Card Shuffling Simulator:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/U ... tm#shuffle
mama

Post by mama »

I wanted to say that there are many things that Hgionim distribution of the cards.
For example 2 Yiddish:
A 7
Against
10 Q

Opened three cards:
A 9 2

Both players started all in after the three cards

Swingset Tricks Wednesday:

Fifth Card:
J

There are many such cases people complain that the software software with cheating can not fix it
Many strange cases.
I have personally seen a lot of things do not make sense if I was not in charge of the program I think cheating me!
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:There are many such cases people complain that the software software with cheating can not fix it
Those people have obviously never played Texas Hold'em before. There's nothing I can do about their ignorance of the game. The source code for the RNG and the shuffling algorithm have been published for anyone to examine.
Many strange cases.
People play like idiots and get lucky all the time in poker, particularly when the stakes are low. But will they lose in the long run.