Stats Card

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
mama

Stats Card

Post by mama »

After purchasing the gold version is done I wanted to know how the cards are dealt?
Just got to see a lot of other sites king pair against pair of assists many times to see what comes out especially lah.
So if you could know what a partition is working?

And if I have access to change the stats of the partition.

A final question is the most important and as the owner of the software I have purchased I have the ability to see the cards of the players playing in my server?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Stats Card

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:After purchasing the gold version is done I wanted to know how the cards are dealt?
The source code for the pseudo random number generator and the card shuffler are published. There is also a Card Shuffling simulator available for testing the statistical properties here:

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/U ... tm#shuffle
A final question is the most important and as the owner of the software I have purchased I have the ability to see the cards of the players playing in my server?
All the cards that are dealt in each hand are recorded in the server-side hand history file, once the hand is completed.
mama

Post by mama »

So you're saying that you can not change the stats and how the system is built?

As for the last question I meant if you can see the cards of the players during the game sitting at the table because I'm the owner of the server
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:So you're saying that you can not change the stats and how the system is built?
Read the Background section in the link I posted. The cards are randomly shuffled. The "stats" are a result of the rules of Texas Hold'em (and Omaha) poker. The software has no say in how the hands turn out.
As for the last question I meant if you can see the cards of the players during the game sitting at the table because I'm the owner of the server
No.