Deposits players

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
mama

Deposits players

Post by mama »

It is possible to see how I placed each player what date and what time?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Deposits players

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:It is possible to see how I placed each player what date and what time?
Poker Mavens has an event log. There are Log Settings on the System tab. The most recent items since the last restart are displayed on the Logs tab. Error and Event logs are saved in the Logs subfolder in the data folder. And there is an Event Log Utility program available at http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/Utilities.htm for doing filtered searches.
mama

Post by mama »

Okay thank you, you helped me a lot.
How can I find out about the date software when it changes?
Every day at 24:00 or is it just the time I installed the software and then replaced every 24 hours of date.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:Okay thank you, you helped me a lot.
How can I find out about the date software when it changes?
Every day at 24:00 or is it just the time I installed the software and then replaced every 24 hours of date.
A new log file is created when the first event passed midnight (local server time) occurs.
mama

Post by mama »

I did not realize you mean that if my time on the computer (on which the software) 00:00 Only then passing day?
My question is this if I can every date (day) will be replaced at 7 am instead of 12 at night?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mama wrote:My question is this if I can every date (day) will be replaced at 7 am instead of 12 at night?
No, the date is part of the filename itself so that wouldn't make any sense to do that. Also, nothing is being replaced. The old files remain for the number of days specified by the "Maximum log days" setting.