Ken I would like to invite you to seals with clubs poker

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
kenakkhater

Ken I would like to invite you to seals with clubs poker

Post by kenakkhater »

It would be a hoot to see you on a site that has been going strong with bitcoin for several years. I don't think you would recognize your software with what seals with clubs has done with it in terms of revolutionizing it. I hope you can make it over one day soon . Why does kk lose so often on shoves?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Ken I would like to invite you to seals with clubs poker

Post by Kent Briggs »

kenakkhater wrote:It would be a hoot to see you on a site that has been going strong with bitcoin for several years. I don't think you would recognize your software with what seals with clubs has done with it in terms of revolutionizing it. I hope you can make it over one day soon . Why does kk lose so often on shoves?
Kent, not Ken. I do have an account at Seals and occasionally play their 66-man freeroll and low stakes hold'em tables, especially since they now have a source code license and compile their own version. KK is just a pair and also loses because there are 5 opportunities for an ace to hit the board.
kenakkhater

Post by kenakkhater »

My apologies KENT. Kent was mavens meant more as entertainment value or did you intend it to be used for large dollar ring and large dollar tournaments for real money?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

kenakkhater wrote:was mavens meant more as entertainment value or did you intend it to be used for large dollar ring and large dollar tournaments for real money?
It's evolved considerably since version 1, which only supported a single one-table tournament and had no player accounts. But for legal liability reasons, it will likely always be labeled as a "play money" system.