Bitcoin Integration w/Functional Design Likes Seals for 1k

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
PHPMaestro

Bitcoin Integration w/Functional Design Likes Seals for 1k

Post by PHPMaestro »

Through my journey in getting bitcoin integration into mavens I have run into bumps and hills but I finally got there.

What I can offer.

Package #1 : A website like seals for 1000 usd. Design of your specifications, Design Functionality and Integration of bitcoin desposit and withdrawl system. Only for Mavens Gold!!!

Package #2 : Now if you want a downloadable exe along with your website just like seals has, a full website with bitcoin integration w/downloadable playable exe of your mavens software that will cost 3,500 usd. As that is the most difficult task.

From Project Start to Finish will take 1 month from purchase of either package.

my skype is php.maestro
smackthatace

Re: Bitcoin Integration w/Functional Design Likes Seals for

Post by smackthatace »

Hello
Dont you think your prices are a bit high and you are over charging your customers.
Anyways i can get the job done in half the price he has quoted.
Good luck !!!
PHPMaestro

Post by PHPMaestro »

This posts is not a bidding war, to list my services not negotiate with you. remove your posts or I will ask the administrator to.
PHPMaestro

Post by PHPMaestro »

smackthatace wrote:Hello
Dont you think your prices are a bit high

No because I have been scammed 2 times by this forum. No work was rendered. I offer design from scratch and all the kibbles and bits needed to operate a crypto currency poker room. Do you have a downloadable exe ready to sell ? Prob not. Remove your posts or I will ask the admin to. This is not a bidding war make your own posts. Ask admin to remove your posts or I will
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

smackthatace wrote:Dont you think your prices are a bit high
A good programmer can charge up to $100 an hour or more and a significant task can take weeks or month to complete. The price needs to be compared with what it would cost you to code it from scratch, not how it compares to a retail package designed for mass sales. And of course the quality of the work matters. Always ask to see a working demo and get a written, signed agreement on exactly what it will cost, what will be delivered, when it will be delivered, and what support will be included.
cuervo5150

Post by cuervo5150 »

Welcome to the Club php.maestro!

I understand how you feel, as I inevitably have a few grumblings whenever I update my Bot posts.

I for one can appreciate your product and the work, time, and money you put into it. I would suggest running a demo of it, where potential buyers could actually see it in action. If it is what it is, then you have the advantage of the old supply and demand formula. A lot of people want the front-end and bitcoin tech, not a lot of people have it.
balbanito

Post by balbanito »

smackthatace wrote:Hello
Dont you think your prices are a bit high and you are over charging your customers.
Anyways i can get the job done in half the price he has quoted.
Good luck !!!
smackthatace: contact me please. balbanito at gmail.