Tournamente register and Unregister

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
ddominguez

Tournamente register and Unregister

Post by ddominguez »

Hi, Kent im develpment a Tourney Ticket System, its posible to determinate when a user register in a tourney and when a user unregister of a tourney. The idea is the user arn a ticket and register via website(get trafics and positioning :D) then when the user register in the toruney via website and use the ticket the system put the ticket of this user in status USED, but if the user unregister i dont have a way to determinate this situation, the point is if the user unregister i must be put the ticket active again, or return point etc. My idea is t implement a system like www.pureplay.com , the tournaments can be in the ways, Play Money Chips (current system no problem with that), Poker Points( a user earn Poker Point playing S&G o tourneys), and Tikect system. For resume exist a way to determinate when a user register and unregister from a toruney, or do you have some idea about that. Thanks a Lot ;)
ddominguez

Re: Tournamente register and Unregister

Post by ddominguez »

Or its posible to disable unregister for tourney in the lobby?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

ddominguez wrote:Hi, Kent im develpment a Tourney Ticket System, its posible to determinate when a user register in a tourney and when a user unregister of a tourney.
Use the Callback Event system and watch for Balance events. The Source parameter will tell you which tournament was registered or unregistered.
ddominguez

Post by ddominguez »

uMMM OK OK, i try Thanks a Lot