Lobby design

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
giberisk

Lobby design

Post by giberisk »

Hi

Is there any way to re-design the lobby ?
I am talking about removing the first tab ( logins ), and arranging the rest of them nicely, maybe even give it some custom gradient colours.
Something like this :

If this is possible, I will buy the gold version.

Thanks
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Lobby design

Post by Kent Briggs »

giberisk wrote:Is there any way to re-design the lobby ?
You can change the colors (see link below) but not the design. The Poker Mavens client is a Flash application compiled with OpenLaszlo. Design and layout changes would require programming changes with a framework that supported the specific design.

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens_colors.htm
giberisk

Post by giberisk »

If I contract a developer to design a new interface, can you connect it to the back end for a fee ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

giberisk wrote:If I contract a developer to design a new interface, can you connect it to the back end for a fee ?
No, the client is compiled into and served directly from the server. And design changes require programming changes, involving knowledge of the ever-changing protocol between the client and server, which your developer would not have.
mdposcom

Post by mdposcom »

Hi Kent,

For Lobby if we need you / Your team to design for me with auto feed with windows or browser it is possible also with new design?

If so please PM me with the fee.

thanks,
D
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

mdposcom wrote: For Lobby if we need you / Your team to design for me with auto feed with windows or browser it is possible also with new design?
The only change you can make to the lobby window is the color scheme:

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmavens_colors.htm
adirgan

Post by adirgan »

Hi Kent, I realize I need to change a lot of programming to change the design of lobby but you should at least let you can put your logo on the page poker lobby, recommendation for future version
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

adirgan wrote:Hi Kent, I realize I need to change a lot of programming to change the design of lobby but you should at least let you can put your logo on the page poker lobby, recommendation for future version
In the gold version you can replace the entire background area (under the lobby) with your logo. Putting one in the Lobby window just makes it unnecessarily large where it might not fit on smaller screens.