Fractional

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
dwai

Fractional

Post by dwai »

I think it's kind of whack that you have to buy gold to get fractional chips.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Fractional

Post by Kent Briggs »

dwai wrote:I think it's kind of whack that you have to buy gold to get fractional chips.
No one had fractional chips before version 3. It was a new feature just added. I decided to only give it the Gold customers as a thank you for paying 5 times the amount that Pro users pay. The original reason for the extra cost is the option to remove the Briggs Softworks branding from the client. Poker Mavens is a play-money system anyway. Some of my real-money competitors who charge $10,000 to $50,000 would love to have your business.
dwai

Post by dwai »

Im buying it so me and my friends can play home games, they've all moved away and we still want to have our home game. I'm not trying to make a huge poker site, i just need fractional chips. Just makes it easier. But obviously it's your choice and i guess it's not that big of a deal. Maybe buying pro in few days here.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

dwai wrote:Im buying it so me and my friends can play home games, they've all moved away and we still want to have our home game. I'm not trying to make a huge poker site, i just need fractional chips.
You can just declare that each chip is worth a penny (or whatever you want) and play it that way.
Erkan

Post by Erkan »

Hi,
I bought the gold version only so there wouldnt be any poker mavens logo's etc. in it.
Thats the only reason.
Before I thought okay thats a lot of money, 5 times the pro version.
But now with the fractional advantage its a better way to seperate and to understand the price.

I wouldnt upgrade to the 3th version of gold if there wouldnt be a big advantage for me like fractional chips.
This is very cool and many thanks to Kent that he listend to the wishes of the buyers.

So I hope Kent that you keep on doing this and make Gold more different than the rest.
I support you.

Greetings,

Erkan.

Ps. Please intergrate individual negative balance !!!
dwai

Post by dwai »

I understand that the gold users have to get a little more, it just seems like a huge leap for basically just fractional chips(atleast, that's all i want), but it's all good. Will probably still be purchasing some version of the software.