Quick Question about the software

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
IMightBluff

Quick Question about the software

Post by IMightBluff »

Hello,

I am very interested in adding this poker client to my Joomla website. I have however a couple of questions before I do anything.

1. How difficult or how much would it cost to integrate both of the logins? So that if users sign up to my site, they will automatically be able to click and play on the client without needing to create another account.
2. If I have my own point currency system on my site, how would the deposits & withdrawals from the poker client work? Is there a way to set it it up so that it is automatic, or is this something that the admins must process manually after a request has been made.
3. I have played on seals with clubs, and when you click "Play" it opens up the client & everything in a new page. Would it be possible for the script to open up on a custom page so that the navigation bar ect of my website are still displayed?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Quick Question about the software

Post by Kent Briggs »

IMightBluff wrote: 1. How difficult or how much would it cost to integrate both of the logins? So that if users sign up to my site, they will automatically be able to click and play on the client without needing to create another account.
2. If I have my own point currency system on my site, how would the deposits & withdrawals from the poker client work? Is there a way to set it it up so that it is automatic, or is this something that the admins must process manually after a request has been made.
3. I have played on seals with clubs, and when you click "Play" it opens up the client & everything in a new page. Would it be possible for the script to open up on a custom page so that the navigation bar ect of my website are still displayed?
All of the above is possible but how easy depends on your coding skills. Poker Mavens has an API that allows external programs or web scripts to communicate with the poker server, where you can set chip balances, log players in, and pretty much do anything that you can do manually in the GUI.

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/T ... erface.htm
http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmavens/API_Examples.htm
IMightBluff

Post by IMightBluff »

How much would you charge to integrate the software to the Joomla site?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

IMightBluff wrote:How much would you charge to integrate the software to the Joomla site?
I'm not a web site developer and don't have any experience with Joomla anyway. Someone who does may see this and chime in. Otherwise see item 11 in the FAQ for where to hire developers:

http://www.briggsoft.com/pmfaq.htm