Complete Poker Website For Sale

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
rjones33

Complete Poker Website For Sale

Post by rjones33 »

Hey guys,

I have a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the poker business with a fully developed website, existing player base (Over 600 players), over 20 custom developed modules that integrate with the Poker Mavens server and much more...

History of the Site
I have been developing the Poker Sharkz website since 2009. The website started out as an ASP.Net website and I later converted it over to DotNetNuke. The site has constantly been enhanced over the years and has some awesome features. The site continues to grow, unfortunately I no longer have the time to devote to the site as I once did, so rather than just letting it die, I am offering it up for sale. I will support the site as a consultant for the new owner(s) as needed.

Domains
http://www.pokersharkz.net
http://www.pokersharkz.com

Features

Custom Verified Player Registration (Player must verify email address before first login)
AI Players (bots) - Populates the site during off-peak hours
Custom Table Graphics
Player Leader Boards
Player Blogs
Player Forums
Custom Avatar System - Players can easily choose from over 100 different avatars for use at the table.
League Stats - Custom module automatically calculates and displays league points after a league tournament has completed. Results posted to site activity feed, facebook and twitter.
Heads Up Ladder - Players compete in heads up matches and the module automatically updates player rank and sends emails to players.
Player Achievements - Players can earn badges for achievements at the tables.
High Hand of The Day - Module automaically parses the hand history files and determines the High Hand for the previous day.
Site Activity Feed - listing of forum posts, blog posts, league results, videos, etc... (easy way to find out what's happening on the website)
Player Profiles
Player Wall
Friend Requests
Create Poker Groups - players can create their own poker clubs
Private Messages
SharkzTube - Players can upload poker related or their own videos to the site. (Very similar to YouTube)
Online Store - Sell your products and services to players through the built-in online store.

Monetize
There are many ways to make money off of a site like this depending on your location. I am located in the US, so I have the site configured as a membership site where players pay a monthly fee to access certain features of the website which is perfectly legal. The site can easily be converted to a real money site where players can deposit money and the site owner(s) can collect a rake from the tables (I already have the player deposit modules created) if you live in a place where online gambling is legal.

If you are interested in making an offer or learning more about the site, please send me a private message or email [email protected]
rjones33

Re: Complete Poker Website For Sale

Post by rjones33 »

Thanks for all the inquiries about Poker Sharkz, but the site is now officially off the market. We decided to keep building the site and even aquired CentPoker in the process, which was a nice boost. Thanks again.