Inability to Get Standard Presales Information

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
Nydenisen

Inability to Get Standard Presales Information

Post by Nydenisen »

We have been trying for nearly a week to contact Maven to get standard pre-sales information such as pricing, licensing and technical information on our interest in a possible source-code purchase.There has been no acknowledgement from, or response to our several emails, support tickets and phone calls. Noteworthy is that the company itself is not listed in Texas business directories. There is just what appears to be Kent Briggs' personal phone number that is associated with the address on the website that is listed to a private residence. The phone response system at that number is always answered by Briggs' personal voicemail and makes no reference to the company. Does anyone know to if this company is still operational? And if so how to get timely responses from them?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Inability to Get Standard Presales Information

Post by Kent Briggs »

You need to check your email filters. I replied to two of your emails earlier in the week.
Nydenisen

Post by Nydenisen »

Kent is correct. The messages were held up in our email filter waiting for him to respond to the challenge message for auto-registration.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Nydenisen wrote:Kent is correct. The messages were held up in our email filter waiting for him to respond to the challenge message for auto-registration.
Which by the way, SpamCop (my email filter service) is flagging those automated challenges as spam. I happened to spot one this morning as I was making a quick scan through the held mail. It's likely I missed any challenge messages earlier in the week. In the future, you may want to consider whitelisting addresses in advance on exchanges initiated on your end. A lot of people aren't going to bother to fill out a form with a CAPTCHA just to get a reply through to someone they don't know.