Auto Muck

For general discussion of the Poker Mavens software
demon1031

Auto Muck

Post by demon1031 »

Hey I love this software, just wondering if there is a way to muck at show down. With a show down of 2 or more people, there is not a way to muck your hand so your opponents don't see you tried to bluff with 2 7 off. I know there is an auto muck button under options, but that is just for when you win the pot when everyone folds. Is this possible ?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Auto Muck

Post by Kent Briggs »

demon1031 wrote:Hey I love this software, just wondering if there is a way to muck at show down. With a show down of 2 or more people, there is not a way to muck your hand so your opponents don't see you tried to bluff with 2 7 off. I know there is an auto muck button under options, but that is just for when you win the pot when everyone folds. Is this possible ?
In brick and mortar poker, you can ask the dealer to see your opponents hand if they muck at showdown. Big sites like PokerStars handle this by letting the loser muck, but his cards are written in the hand history and/or the last hand graphic so the other players can see what they were. I decided not to do that because it's just a waste of time pausing the game waiting on the muck decisions.
demon1031

Re: Auto Muck

Post by demon1031 »

Ok thanks . Just was curious