Ring Game Buy-In

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Ring Game Buy-In

Post by Kent Briggs »

I just noticed a bug in the ring game buy-in system. The player can select any amount from the minimum to the maximum range set. The default is half way between the two. However if the difference between the min and the max is an odd number (e.g., 20 to 225), then the default buy-in will be a fractional number (e.g., 122.5). Since that's not valid integer, it gets converted to 0 and the server thinks the player cancelled the buy-in and they won't get the seat. I'll fix that in the next update by rounding that number first but in the mean time make sure the difference between your min and max buy-in is an even number by making both ends odd or both ends even.
majianlord

Re: Ring Game Buy-In

Post by majianlord »

Will do.
selene

Post by selene »

Huh, I didn't notice that. Been playing the tables myself (if you didn't notice) to look for any more issues that come up in standard gameplay.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

selene wrote:Been playing the tables myself (if you didn't notice)
Yes, I noticed. I was the one who bought exactly 100 chips from you for 10,526,316 ISK. :lol:
selene

Post by selene »

Kent Briggs wrote:
selene wrote:Been playing the tables myself (if you didn't notice)
Yes, I noticed. I was the one who bought exactly 100 chips from you for 10,526,316 ISK. :lol:
I noticed that =)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Will do.
FYI, I noticed your low stakes ring table is still at 112.5 for the default buy-in with the 25 to 200 range. Until the next update is out you might want to change the low to 20 or 30 to avoid the bug.