Server Lockedup Kinda

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
majianlord

Re: Server Lockedup Kinda

Post by majianlord »

This am, But our site is getting busyer now that this software is in place and with us about to introduce new ring games its getting heated to fix this issue, I can tell you that the 20-30 second pauses are prulude to the full crash anywhere from 1-3 hours after the pauses start the whole server locks up and i have to kill it..
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:I can tell you that the 20-30 second pauses are prulude to the full crash anywhere from 1-3 hours after the pauses start the whole server locks up and i have to kill it..
Interesting. Any kind of reproducible pattern like that is another clue that may help pinpoint this down.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

We rolled out our ring games today and She crashed fast. I need to reset thins thing way to much are you anywhere near a possiable solution or have an idea where the issue might be.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

Oh even better now when it crashed where does it keep the log of active chips on a table. Cause i am not seeing the chips i put in some peoples acounts.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:We rolled out our ring games today and She crashed fast. I need to reset thins thing way to much are you anywhere near a possiable solution or have an idea where the issue might be.
How many players and how many ring tables were going at the time? I might have an update ready late tonight.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

2 tables going to need to go to 4 soon and we had at ths time 56 connections going at once.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

Wow right now its semi freezing alot but we have it very very active right now. if your around now would be a good time to watch it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Oh even better now when it crashed where does it keep the log of active chips on a table. Cause i am not seeing the chips i put in some peoples acounts.
The chip thing is a bug reported this morning. It'll be fixed in tonight's update.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

majianlord wrote:Wow right now its semi freezing alot but we have it very very active right now. if your around now would be a good time to watch it.
How's the CPU % under this load? I'm watching one of your ring games and one tourney at the moment.
majianlord

Post by majianlord »

None used 4-5 %
Memeory is nill.