Missing buttons

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Missing buttons

Post by Kent Briggs »

Kent Briggs wrote:I'm working on a solution today and will get a beta ready for you guys to test.
I just sent a link to Alex's gmail account. The new version resends the bet buttons when it displays the time bank button so it should never be displayed alone again.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Which gmail one?

Also, is there going to be a fix for that text color bug soon?
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:Which gmail one?
centpoker@
Also, is there going to be a fix for that text color bug soon?
I haven't figured that one out yet. If you can find a pattern that triggers it, that would really help.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Kent Briggs wrote: I haven't figured that one out yet. If you can find a pattern that triggers it, that would really help.
When it happens, it always starts when someone not seated at a table or myself use the chat. It seems the normal blue text doesn't affect it, but when someone chats with green or red text is when it will happen.
Clem

Post by Clem »

We had the same problem. But it was worse on two mac computers that were on line with us. It would freeze almost every 10 to 15 hands on the macs. Ours pc;s much less but still did it. One guy seemed to freeze when he had good hands. We teased him about it but it wasn't fun for him
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Clem wrote:We had the same problem. But it was worse on two mac computers that were on line with us. It would freeze almost every 10 to 15 hands on the macs. Ours pc;s much less but still did it. One guy seemed to freeze when he had good hands. We teased him about it but it wasn't fun for him
How many people were logged in?
Demented

Post by Demented »

How long until there's an actual fix for this bug? People are still complaining about it, and the "fix" where it reloads the buttons when the time bank button comes up is no good; that button doesn't show for people who have already used the time bank.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:How long until there's an actual fix for this bug? People are still complaining about it, and the "fix" where it reloads the buttons when the time bank button comes up is no good; that button doesn't show for people who have already used the time bank.
Considering you guys haven't even tried the beta I posted for you 6 days ago, how do you know it's not fixed?
Demented

Post by Demented »

With the possibility of the beta messing things up and not fixing the problem fully (people who use the time bank still wont have a fix for the issue), Alex decided it's best to not upload the beta since the risks are too high for the minimal reward.

Now if there was a beta for us to test that was a 100% fix, and not something that reloads buttons when another one appears, we'd upload it and test it.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Demented wrote:With the possibility of the beta messing things up and not fixing the problem fully (people who use the time bank still wont have a fix for the issue), Alex decided it's best to not upload the beta since the risks are too high for the minimal reward.

Now if there was a beta for us to test that was a 100% fix, and not something that reloads buttons when another one appears, we'd upload it and test it.
The purpose of the beta was to get some feedback on what works and what doesn't, especially for the only site reporting a particular problem. But I'll be sure not to waste any more time making any for CentPoker in the future. :(